PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO RENT ONE OF OUR HOMES.
Thank you for applying for a rental property through REfolio Properties.
Please review and complete the following information before submitting your application.
THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT SECURE A RENTAL PROPERTY. ONLY A SIGNED LEASE AND PAID SECURITY DEPOSIT SECURES A RENTAL PROPERTY.
ALERT! This system will accept multiple applications for the same unit: please reach out to us at email@example.com to confirm we do not already have an application or are working to sign a lease. We cannot take a unit off the market until a lease is secured.
To complete this rental application, you must be prepared to provide/disclose the below information. Reminder: your application fee is non-refundable and pay through Resident Research LLC
- Must earn at least 3 times the monthly rent
- Residence History
- Employment Verification
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Provide photo ID for all applicants ages 18 and older
- Some properties may require additional information. You will be notified if additional items are needed.
- Non-refundable application fee of $50/applicant.
- Any occupants (non applicant) age 18 or older require individual criminal report for additional $20 through Resident Research LLC.
- Our application requires a completed pet profile through PetScreening.com. If you do not already have one you will be asked to create one. $0 for no pets, $0 for service animals and one time fee of $20 for 1 pet and $15 for any additional pets, paid to Pet Screening.com
- Use this link to fill out your pet screening. We suggest completing this prior to the application. Then you can save the page’s URL and paste into the application when prompted – https://refolioproperties.petscreening.com/
- Many employers will not verify the salary of their employee over the phone, so you may be asked to provide a recent pay stub.
- If you are self employed, you will need a copy of last 2 years tax return.
- If you are retired, we will need a recent bank statement and last year tax return.
- If your Employer used Work Number to verify your employment status, the applicant will need to pay $20 to Resident Research for verifying the employment status through Work Number.
- Security deposit is due when the lease is executed.
- We do not accept Section 8 vouchers, or any applicants with outstanding balance due to the current/previous landlords.
- Credit score will need to be at least 600 or above and some properties may require higher, please call before you apply if you have questions about the credit score requirement.
- Renters insurance required.
- Please note that some of our rentals allow pets and some do not. So please contact us beforehand and inquire about the property.
- SECURITY DEPOSITS MUST BE PAID BY CASHIER’S CHECK, ONLINE PAYMENT, OR MONEY ORDER
- We do not operate on a first come, first serve basis. REfolio Properties does accept multiple applications on the same property and will process them simultaneously.
- Applicants must obtain the required Renter’s Insurance by your lease signing date. $300,000 liability coverage is REQUIRED.
- Please contact us to receive further qualification details at 919-656-2249 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- *ALL APPLICATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE*